Logistics Analyst (12 month contract)
You will be working as a contractor for a large industrial distributor in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-added services to approximately 500,000 professional customers in maintenance, repair and operations, infrastructure and power and specialty construction sectors.
- Audits freight invoices within the Transportation Management System (TMS). Works directly with manager to audit subcontracted transportation after exhausting all internal resources.
- Support other enterprise functions within the TMS
- Gathers and compiles raw data; Analyzes, reports, makes comparisons to industry/company benchmarks, determines trends, and prepares cost analyses.
- Prepare reports with charts and graphs, mailing lists, maps and adhoc requests. May make presentations.
- Defines data definitions and documents data limitations.
- Provides recommendations based on findings and analysis. Provides input on policies and procedures.
- Participate in department and interdepartmental projects.