A busy recruitment team is hiring a Recruitment Operations Coordinator to support their growing team. If you are detailed at project work yet enjoy talking with people - this role and organization could be a great fit for you! Offering $21/hr.
- Location: Irvine, CA (100% on-site)
- Hours: 8am – 5pm (or 8:30am – 5:30pm)
- Duration: This is a long term role with room for career advancement
- Onboard all new hires including I-9 verification, E-Verify, background screens and onboarding paperwork management.
- Calendar coordination including sending invitations, virtual meeting management, and making reservations.
- Daily work in MS Word reformatting documents.
- Daily work creating and maintaining lists and reports in Excel (utilizing formulas).
- Records management Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Greet office guests in office and on virtual meetings
- Answer and transfer calls to appropriate office party.
Qualifications and Desired Attributes:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2 years of Human Resources administrative including onboarding and payroll
- High Touch communication
- Pleasant telephone and video presence.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Sharepoint, MS Teams and online applications such as Applicant tracking systems and online vendor portals
- Type minimum of 50+ wpm.
- Detail Oriented
- Strong time management skills.
- Can-do attitude ready to assist the team and clients