THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
- Fast growing family-owned manufacturing company
- $105+ million in revenue and positioned for high growth
- Headquartered in Middlesex County, New Jersey with a centralized structure
- Growth Minded, Employee-Focused organization
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU
- Executive Leadership team that is engaging and foster’s opportunities for mentoring.
- Commitment to employees with history of promoting from within
- Opportunity to work side by side with a Controller who is a strong mentor and brings a servant leadership mentality to the accounting department in a highly successful business.
- Excellent company culture that provides you with a voice and opportunity to make an impact on the business
WHY THE ROLE IS IMPORTANT
- Support month-end closing activities by preparing balance sheet reconciliations and journal entries
- Identifying out of balance accounts in the general ledger and sub ledger
- Assume monthly asset management including preparation of monthly depreciation entries, recording of asset additions and disposals
- Perform monthly bank settlements and assist with analysis of month end results
- Respond to various departments about inquiries regarding the financial statements and general ledgers
- Prepare weekly cash forecasting and authorization of vendor payments
- Prepare and file tax returns.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance with a CPA Track
- 3+ year's experience in general accounting, public accounting, manufacturing highly desired.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel functions
- Experience with ERP accounting systems
- Possess strong analytical skills