RemX Irvine is looking to fill a Credit and Collections position. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a well know brand in the Furniture Industry. Located in South Irvine. Evaluation to hire offering $24/hr.
Credit and Collections Duties:
- Handle term collections and follow-up with customers for payment and account resolution.
- Provide weekly Aging Reports as directed by management.
- Report any financial issues or concerns to management.
- Communicate and assist Sales Team with issues.
- Submit requests for cash adjustments or application of funds to Cash Analyst/Application specialist or management.
- Update customer accounts with sales tax exemption information. Sales and use tax entry and verification.
- Process credit cards as assigned through merchant credit card system.
- Assist with daily invoicing and apply open funds to issue balance due invoices to customers.
- Research over payments, RGA credits, and refund requests.
- Special Projects/audit support and duties as required or assigned.
- Some Scanning will be required for digital document retention.
- Comply with all Health and Safety guidelines within the workplace. Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
Credit and Collections Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3-5 years relevant experience in Accounts Receivable and Collections.
- Good working knowledge of accounts receivable process.
- Strong organizational and data skills: attention to detail.
- Ability to independently complete multiple time-sensitive tasks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; the ability to interface effectively both internally and externally.
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Proven successful commercial collector (experience with designers, commercial and retail preferred)
- Team oriented; works well with others.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Strong communication skills in English both verbal and written