Energetic, dependable, and professional Human Resource Assistant needed for a dynamic, pharmaceutical company based out of Phoenix (85054) for immediate consideration!
The Human Resources Assistant will support the company’s human resources department in the daily administration of its activities. The Human Resources Assistant carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: departmental development, HRIS, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organization development, executive administration, and employment.
- Maintains employee files and database.
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing.
- Supports administration, coordination, and application of company-wide human resources policies, procedures, and practices.
- Responds to employee’s benefit questions, assists with resolution of problems regarding access to or payment of benefits, assists employees with paperwork related to filing medical claims, and processes enrollment forms and change requests.
- Coordinates paperwork related to benefits, retirement plans, COBRA continuation, workers’ compensation, and unemployment.
- Processes and submits payroll information; troubleshoots payroll issues; distributes paychecks.
- Schedules interviews and applicant testing.
- Coordinates travel arrangements for new hires as needed.
- Schedules and coordinates new employee orientations.
- Assists with communication of benefit programs changes and updates.
- Posts required labor law information.
- Screens and routes telephone calls.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Maintains and orders supplies for the human resources department as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Leadership and/or Director of Human Resources.
- One to two years related experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS; currently ADP TotalSource and other third-party platforms.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- PHR a plus.
Serious candidates will be considered by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference in your email: Job ID 773736 HRA