Nationally recognized Diabetic Supply Company in search of Medical Insurance Specialists. **This is a work from home opportunity!**
Job Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Reviews and verifies Medicare Eligibility Report; interprets to determine best coverage through medical or pharmacy benefit
- Maintains detailed records in company database; documents all insurance information into each account, includes patient copayments and deductible amounts (if applicable)
- Perform test claims to determine copayments and verify preferred products
- Pursues prior authorizations as determined by health plan or medical group requirements.
- HSD or GED
- Typing 30wpm (we are flexible to 25)
- 1-2 years of customer service experience - call center experience a plus!
- Exceptional communication skills, good with people
- Medical terminology and insurance experience a plus!!
To be considered for this role, you must apply (visit RemX.com and search Title/MOS 773994 and please also email your resume to email@example.com. In your email, reference: Job ID 773994 Insurance Specialist