Implementation Technicians needed for an Award-Winning, Nationally recognized Solutions company in Scottsdale, AZ with career path and room for growth opportunities for local Phoenix area applicants only!
***This is a work from home opportunity and a great role for individuals that are customer service and results driven, have entry-level IT skills and experience, and looking to grow skillsets in the industry!!***
As the implementation Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Obtain pertinent information about contacts and authorized users
- Follow the pre-defined Onboarding process; meeting SLAs and ensuring the Customers expectations are managed at the start of the Onboarding process
- Be able to quickly identify and react to out-of-procedure information
- Resolve immediate escalations to ensure customer satisfaction Qualifications
- Meet or exceed productivity metrics while enhancing the customer experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Listen, analyze and troubleshoot to resolve common customer inquiries
- Confident with communicating via phone
- Strong focus on detail orientation
- Flexible; be able to adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment competencies
- Customer Service
- Professional Communication
- Basic computer operating skills (typing, using applications, copy-paste, etc.)
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- IT Degree desirable
- Bilingual desirable (Spanish/French)
Monday – Friday Schedule!
Growth path within 6 to 9 months of hire!
For consideration of this role, you must apply (Visit RemX.com and search for Title/MOS Code 774682). You can also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, reference: Job ID 774682 - Implementation Tech