Customer Service Rep/TSR 1 (Troubleshooting Rep 1) are needed for an Award-Winning, Nationally recognized solutions company in Scottsdale, AZ with career path and room for growth opportunities! **This is a work from home opportunity for local Phoenix, AZ applicants only**
The TSR I is responsible for assisting new customers with the initial set up of their account. The technician will perform a variety of tasks to get the account up and running, including completing scheduled network checks, implementations, and leading training appointments promptly and efficiently to meet or exceed customer expectations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities of TSR 1:
- Provide new customers with amazing service during the initial set up of their system accounts
- Embody personal ownership and sense of timeliness on every appointment or project
- Provide basic training on features and devices to customers
- Configure accounts in a timely manner with accurate attention to detail
- Testing of call flow, devices, and features to assure configuration is accurate and functioning properly
- Meet and exceed a set of daily performance metrics to ensure success
- 2+ years customer service experience, preferably in a call center, technical support or help desk environment
- A fast learner with initiative, purpose driven and results oriented attitude, capable of working unsupervised
- Ability to excel both individually and as a team player in a fast paced, self-directed, constantly evolving environment
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills to address network, device, and account issues
- Highly organized, detail oriented, adaptable, and quick-thinking
- Strong practice of empathy, confidence, and knowledge when communicating with customers
- Preferred technical, networking, VoIP support, and/or customer technical support experience
- Proven experience in communicating and delivering in a timely manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Google Docs
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish or French)
Monday – Friday Schedule!
Growth path within 6 to 9 months of hire!
For consideration of this role, you must apply (Visit RemX.com and search for Title/MOS Code 774690). You can also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, reference: Job ID 774690 - CSR/TSR I