Quality Assurance Processor Job Description:
The QA processor will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of the information that is received into ECS’s database is accurate and compliant with client and Company policies and expectations. Furthermore, they will be responsible for verifying the integrity of the information, skillset and understanding of role by the Field Tech.
Pay: $14/hr (weekly pay + benefits) Overtime available!
Training: M-F 10am to 6:30pm Eastern time
Shift: M-F 9am-5:30pm
Work from home! Equipment provided!
- Review and Evaluate each assigned chart per compliance specifications
- Identify and calculate specific measures have been retrieved within a chart
- Assess and recommend best practices as applied to each retrieved medical record to prevent PHI violations and to ensure Client satisfaction
- Identify any obvious deficiencies with a chart retrieval per tech
- Document trend observations appropriately and escalate urgent issues to Team lead
- Understand Company and Client objectives to optimize the success of each project
- Expand list of responsibilities as knowledge and business growth increase
- Contacting providers by phone to obtain correct information
- High School Diploma Required
- Six or more months experience working in data entry, compliance review and/or related Health Care industry
- Medical record review, filing or clerical experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication are required
- Education, experience, supervisory experience, technical proficiencies, communication skills, decision making, other competencies
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented
- No time off permitted in your first 30 days! No exceptions!
For immediate consideration please email your resume to:
(Mention the Quality Assurance Processor position)
I look forward to speaking with you soon!