Growing manufacturing company is seeking an administrative assistant in their Production Design Engineering department.
Pay will be $14-15, depending on experience. This is a long term contract position with potential of perm hire. Hours are 8a-4:30p M-F.
Perform clerical duties including, but not limited to:
- Errands to support engineering or production requirements
- Organize and maintain Engineering Dept files and databases
- Data entry
- Create forms/templates
- Answer call/emails/chats
- Schedule meetings and resources
- Set up for visitors/tours
- Distribute mail, packing and shipping domestic and international packages
- Scan paperwork, make copies
- Distribute documents via TEAMS/Outlook
- Willing and able to learn specific software systems to support dept. activity.
- Compile data, prepare reports, track and maintain dept systems, as assigned
- Maintain a positive, professional work relationship w/ peers, management support groups, production associates, customers, suppliers, vendors, etc and conduct oneself in a manner aligned w/ corporate culture as outlined within the associate handbook
- Maintain good attendance and work well in a team environment
- Coordinate travel for support groups and plan various aspects of events and projects such as audits, customer visits, corporate visitors, etc.
- Basic level use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is a must