Dynamic, nonprofit medical and dental provider, would like to add you to the team!
Monday - Friday no weekends closed most holidays
8:30am - 4:30pm
Benefits from day one
Examples of duties include but are not limited to:
- • Places temporary and permanent restorations in teeth and shapes to proper contour.
- • Prepares patients for treatments and obtains dental records.
- • Removes sutures and places rubber dams as directed by dentist.
- • Takes, develops, and mounts x-rays.
- • Records patient’s personal information and medical history and records dental treatment and charges.
- • Performs routine maintenance on dental equipment.
- • Participates, as necessary, in the Chronic Care Collaborative meetings, seminars and initiatives.
- • Adheres to universal precautions
- • High school diploma or its equivalent. AND
- • Six months of verified expanded duties experience -OR- completion of an Expanded Duties Dental Assisting Training Program.
Apply today and send resume directly to Charity.Beckner@RemX.com please mention dental assistant.