If you have an outgoing personality with great customer service skills and a passion to provide quality care to patients then this is the perfect position for you!
Presently, seeking an enthusiastic Pharmacy Technician for a non-profit community health center.
- Pay is $15.00+/hr. based on experience
- Holidays off
- Onsite only
- Set Monday through Friday 9a-5:30p schedule/ No weekends
- Retail Experience Preferred
Example of Duties Include:
- Receiving and verifying accuracy and authenticity of prescriptions
- Calculating the price of prescriptions
- Stocking pharmacy with inventory
- Support Pharmacist in the daily operation of the pharmacy
- Answering incoming calls and fielding patient questions
- Maintaining a clean and safe pharmacy by complying with all regulations, rules, and procedures.
- GED or HSD - required
- Registered Pharmacy Technician in Kentucky- required
- Must be available from 8am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday (Closed for Holidays)
- Must be able to work on site
- Must be friendly and trustworthy
If interested in this position, please email your resume directly to:
Mention the position Pharmacy Technician in the subject