An assisted living organization based in Laguna Hills is hiring a Payroll HR Administrator / Office Administrator to report to Executive Director of the site. This will be the primary point of contact for all site office operations including payroll, HR, and general operations.
This is a DIRECT HIRE role; RemX will be conducting all pre-screening for this role, the direct hiring team will be holding interviews over the next week.
- Industry: Assisted Living Facility (Healthcare)
- Location: Laguna Hills, 100% on-site (new hire training will be onsite at the Orange location)
- Pay: approx. $55k-$57k / Pay Depending on experience
- Reports to: Executive Director
- Start date: As soon as a fit is identified (will accept candidates that need to give notice)
- Duration: Long Term role (this is Direct hire; RemX will conduct all pre-screening)
- Summary of Role: Primary duties include Site Administration and Payroll (time + attendance audit for 50 employees in CA), basic HR/onboarding, basic accounting (this role leans on their corporate headquarters for Hr/Payroll/Accounting support)
Overview of Duties and Responsibilities:
Payroll / HR:
- Process payroll weekly for approx 50 CA employees
- Manage Time + attendance audit (auditing various shift times for 24/7 facility including meal breaks, penalties, punch accuracy / mis-punch)
- Will manage timekeeping is Sage (this is a Biometric fingerprint punch in/out system)
- Work with Corporate Human Resources team to process New Hires, Onboarding, Off-Boarding, Recruitment, Benefits Administration and Open Enrollment.
- Primary on-site contact for Human resources needs including new hire training.
- Manage compliance for staff including background screenings and HR records.
- Support Executive Director and Staff to ensure smooth daily operations.
- Work with Corporate Accounting team to process invoices, manage vendor PO's and budgets.
- Communicate with supplier/vendors as needed
- Assist families and residents as needed
- General daily operational support for the site / facility
Experience Requirements include:
- 3+ years Payroll Processing and Human Resources
- 3+ years of General Office Support as an Administrative Assistant or Office Manager or Equivalent
- Experienced with CA Wage and hour law
- Payroll system experience; Sage is a plus but not required
- Interest in Healthcare / Assisted Living Community with strong personal skills to support residents and resident families as needed.
Required Background screenings:
- Livescan (FBI fingerprint database back to age 18), physical, tb test, Covid testing
- This role will be based onsite in Laguna Hills.
- Must have ability to train on-site at the Orange location for approx 1 month
- Must be available to drive to the Orange facility 1-2 days per week for the first 5-6 months
Why Work Here?
- Great benefit package and company culture!
- Family atmosphere!
- Offer medical/dental/vision/voluntary life/401k