A well-known automobile company is looking for a Temp to Hire HR Performance Business Manager to join our well-known Automobile parts company located in Fountain Valley. Remote position until further notice, offering $36-$40/hr. depending on experience.
Performance Mgmt. Responsibilities:
- Provides advanced professional analytical support, leadership, and consulting services to business units involved in the planning, development, implementation and administration of performance management processes, programs and initiatives.
- Performs difficult technical personnel staff assignments in one or more of the following areas: Performance Management, Strategic Workforce Planning, Talent/Succession Planning.
- Ensures that assigned performance management program results support MPA’s strategic objectives and comply with applicable MPA, federal, state and local laws, rules, and regulations.
- Will work closely with Compensation and Training Managers to develop synergies across the functions.
- Proactively partner to make performance management a part of the ongoing culture; including training, communication, performance improvement plans, career development, and guidance as needed.
- Working heavily in performance system and in ADP to ensure all employees have correct JD assigned, goals assigned, mid-year review and end of year review, responsible to running reports and provide update to leadership on completion of mentioned items.
- Conduct training with leaders in regard to performance reviews, technical support and help employees with their self-evaluations.
Performance Mgmt. Qualifications:
- 5-7 years in HR Performance Mgmt. hands on expierence
- Companies with 400+employees
- Bachelor’s degree required in HR or equivalent in Business; combination of work experience and education will be considered
- Master’s Degree preferred
- High level of independent thinking, problem solving and analysis.
- Motivated, productive and maintain high retention levels
- Advanced Excel