*Excellent Medical and Dental benefits, first year 3 weeks off PTO, and 10 paid holidays
This is a unique opportunity to be a core part of our Talent Acquisition team helping to create an amazing candidate experience at one of the most trusted healthcare providers in San Diego. The Contract Recruiter works closely with our Hiring Managers to ensure qualified candidates are selected to fill open positions for either Direct Hire or Contracted Positions. This includes working together to determine current and future recruitment needs for their departments as well as developing plans to ensure timelines for the project are achieved. Recruiters will create a pipeline of talent for future openings of specific job profiles by sourcing and networking. They will also review resumes, pre-screen and interview candidates all while providing feedback to Hiring Managers. Recruiters will also work with the Hiring Manager to create a seamless candidate experience.
As a Recruiter You Will:
• Provide exceptional customer service to both the Hiring Managers and Candidates
• Manage the full-cycle recruitment process for a wide variety of roles with special emphasis on health care services
• Source, screen, interview, provide written feedback, and schedule candidates
• Meet or exceed all Recruiting deadlines
• Ability to proactively source talent
• Manage requisition(s) in the Applicant Tracking System
• Communicate to Leadership, Hiring Managers and Candidates in a timely manner
• Maintain all records and reporting to Partners and Leadership in a timely manner for completing all aspects of full-cycle strategic talent acquisition processes for clinical positions including sourcing, attracting, screening and guiding the selection process.
• The Recruiter will also perform the administrative functions associated with the recruitment process. Will be recruiting for Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Primary Physicians, Pediatricians, Family Practice, Nurse Practitioners, Midwives, and others.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, human resources or a related field.
• 4-6 years of full cycle recruiting experience - Medical Provider Recruitment
• Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment life-cycle processes.
• Experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
• Computer proficiency with applicant tracking systems and Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and Power point.
• Working knowledge of applicable human resources policies and procedures and California employment aw, including Americans with Disabilities Act and affirmative action/equal employment opportunity.