People & Culture
• Responsible for providing expertise and services in the outlining and implementation of Compensation and Benefits levels for managers and co-workers.
• Translate global guidelines into local Compensation & Benefit Frameworks.
• Cooperate with e.g. Recruitment and SSC to handle requests
• Execute and optimize internal reporting on relevant HR Compensation and Benefit metrics, including updating co-worker records.
• Work with other departments such as Legal, Finance and HR to e.g. cross-check and report on potential deviations from Compensation and Benefit Framework, policies and governance as well as local tax law.
• Partner with Centre of Expertise on Co-Workers Relations regarding implementation of strategic decisions, best practices.
• In cooperation with global mobility, the SSC and the business: implement, maintain and