RemX is the proud staffing vendor providing CREW for FAN EXPO Denver: Special Edition - taking place at the Colorado Convention Center - October 29, 30, 31, 2021
Here’s a snapshot of what happens at FAN EXPO Denver: Special Edition for the Crew!!
- MOST position do require the ability to move around and communicate with a lot of people having them follow directions and answer questions…
- We are looking for people that can work the most amount of days and hours; however, we do have some flexibility
- Shifts are a minimum of 4 hours, those that can work more than 4 hours will get priority.
- The pay for all positions is $15 per hour.
- Attire is casual – jeans, knee length short, Capri's and sneakers you will be given an official 2021 FAN EXPO Denver Crew t-shirt.
Every position is just as important as the next position - our goal is to have the BEST CREW & GUEST experience as possible.
Below is a general list of the positions to give you an idea of almost everything that goes on within FAN EXPO Denver.
- Ticketing Hall
- Admission Tickets, advance purchase exchange
- Merch Store
- Greeter / Directional
- Directing attendees to correct line and keep traffic moving inside convention center hall
- Autograph Hall
- Front & Back of Line Control
- Manage celebrity lines – advise attendees on pricing and policies (cash only, photo options etc.)
- Stage attendees within marked line-up areas
- Communicate to the next 5 customers in line to have their payments ready
- Takes direction from guest/agent/handler on specific celebrity request
- Photo Ops Line Control
- Work with leads to direct attendees into proper line and time for select celebrity photos
- Comic/Artist Alley Line Control
- Monitor area by walking up and down aisles
- Manage autograph lines
- Theater Crew Line & Inside Control
- Crowd Control/Wrist band check to ensure attendee has paid for event
- Manage microphone for Q&A with celebrities and fans
- VIP Lounge Support Crew
- Keep lounge area clean
- Give out premium swag bags
- Fill-The-Gap Crew
- This role gets you the most exposure and trying out many different positions throughout your shifts
- Provides breaks and support to other staff members around show
- Fills in for open positions throughout the day
APPLY TODAY TO BECOME PART OF THE AMAZING CREW FOR FAN EXPO DENVER.