Work with the national provider of risk management solutions for the workers’ compensation, auto, health and disability management industries.
Great Growth and Advancement Opportunities!!!!!
Job Description Outbound CSR:
- Making outbound calls to patients to get them transferred to a scheduler or completing a prescreening
- Making outbound calls to providers (physical therapy) to ensure they have what they need for the patient to be serviced at the time of appointment
- Making outbound calls to providers (physical therapy) to follow up after the appointment and get the paperwork to keep the case current
- ***Patients are individuals that have been injured at work and have a current active workers compensation case***
- No more than 3 jobs in the last 4 years
- Good communication skills
- HSD or GED
- customer service (via telephone) experience or will accept other types of F2F customer service
- 7-year criminal background
- no drug screen is required
Shifts available of 9am-5:30pm or 9:30am-6pm
Apply Online or Email Directly Today!!!!