Work with the national provider of risk management solutions for the workers’ compensation, auto, health and disability management industries.
Arizona Residents Only Please!
MUST BE BILINGUAL/SPANISH!!
Job Description Patient Care Coordinator:
- Make outbound calls to providers to schedule appointments (radiology or Physical Therapy)
- Make changes/updates to cases and contact case managers (internal RNs with Corvel)
- Confirm appointments with patients, reschedule if needed
- Receive new prescription information from providers regarding physical therapy and/or next steps
- ***Patients are individuals that have been injured at work and have a current active workers compensation case***
- No more than 3 jobs in the last 4 years
- good communication skills
- Must be Bilingual
- HSD or GED
- customer service (via telephone) experience or will accept other types of F2F customer service
- Screening Requirements:
- 7 year criminal background
- no drug screen is required
Shifts available of 9am-5:30pm or 9:30am-6pm
Apply Online or Email Directly Today!!!