Reputable Global Logistics organization in the Doral area is seeking for Air Export Coordinator to be part of their gateway team. PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY
Air Export Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Customer service support at desk level to all internal customers, vendors, suppliers, agents to ensure coordination and logistics of shipments.
- Prepare price quotations on outbound Air Export freight
- Rate and Rote Air Export traffic
- Follow up with customers to resolve inquires
- Prepare, route and cut Air bills and manifests
- Arrange for pickup and movement of freight to gateways
- Initiate and maintain customer master profiles in order
- Process documents and information through internal System
- Maintain clear, oral and written communication with other offices overseas.
- Review all shipment export documentation prior to finalizing
- Select Carrier to be used for shipment and prepare documents for carrier Prepare, route and cut airbills and manifest
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Adaptability, Initiative and high stress tolerance
THIS ROLE IS NOT REMOTE!
We offer Full Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision.
Free online Career Focused Courses while working for us!