Great Opportunity to get in on the ground floor with an amazing company!!!
Arizona Residents Only Please!
This Position is currently work from home. They plan to go back into the office next year.
Title: Member Support
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for working directly with Members to resolve their issues and provide great experiences. We are looking for candidates to join a team that focuses on providing outstanding support in hardware and software troubleshooting. This role interacts directly with Members by phone, live chat and email, resolving problems and elevating the Member experience.
About the Role
Resolve inquiries from Members regarding initial order, tracking, enrollment in various programs, payment, etc.
- Assist members if they are experiencing software challenges
- Coordinate with all branches of our support teams to better understand and resolve Member inquiries
- Call/Chat/Email with Members and manage tickets through to completion
- Be very knowledgeable about our products and offerings
- Facility amenities: brand new, medication rooms, living room areas, monthly celebrations, stocked kitchen, gym
- Benefits – go into effect Day 1; include free subscription and product discounts.
Required Education, Training and/or Professional Experience
- HSD diploma or GED required
- 2+ years of call center and/or customer service experience
(flexible with two years, must be empathetic, resolution oriented and able to de-escalate callers) The assessment result outweighs the years of experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task across interactions in phone, chat, and messaging platforms
- Significant experience dealing with complex customer-service issues involving potentially escalated Members
Training Length: Two – three weeks. Will be on camera during training
Training Schedule: 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday through Friday
Post- Training Schedule: The candidate will be assigned a schedule between their hours of operation: 7am and 9pm, Seven (7) days a week.
There will be 2 days scheduled off consecutively during the week
Apply Online or Email Directly Today!!!