$19/hr. - Tempe, AZ ONLY! - Member Support Rep. - Direct Hire – Currently Remote
Currently WFH (equipment provided) – estimated return to on-site January 2022
Assigned schedule between 7am and 9pm, (7) days a week. The two days off are consecutive, may include both weekend days.
*Must have internet and relate to an ethernet cord – cannot work wireless or use a hot spot.
About the Role
Resolve inquiries from Members regarding initial order, tracking, enrollment in various programs, payment, etc.
- Assist members if they are experiencing software challenges
- Coordinate with all branches of our support teams to resolve Member inquiries
- Call/Chat/Email with Members and manage tickets through to completion
- Knowledgeable about our products and services
- Call volume fluctuates
- Metrics: Resolve 4-5 tickets per hour
- No average handle times
Required Education and Experience
- HSD diploma or GED required
- 2+ years of call center and/or customer service experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task across interactions in phone, chat, and messaging platforms
- Experience dealing with complex customer-service issues involving escalated Members
- Criminal Background
- No drug screen