Now Hiring Extended Duties Dental Assistant (EDDA) for local Health Center!
Example of Duties:
- Places temporary and permanent restorations in teeth and shapes to proper contour.
- Prepares patients for treatments and obtains dental records.
- Assists the dentist at chair side.
- Removes sutures and places rubber dams as directed by dentist. Takes, develops, and mounts x-rays.
- Records patient's personal information and medical history and records dental treatment and charges. Changes x-ray solutions and sterilization solutions.
- Sterilizes instruments by appropriate techniques. Performs routine maintenance on dental equipment.
- Participates, as necessary, in meetings, seminars and initiatives. Adheres to standard precautions.
- Performs related work as required
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
- Six months of verified expanded duties dental assistant experience
- -OR- completion of an Expanded Duties Dental Assisting training program.
- Completion of a radiation safety class, as defined by the Kentucky Board of Dentistry.
- Bilingual Preferred
If interested in this position, please send your resume to:
mention EDDA in the subject
Call or Text
502.504-0829 and ask for Briana.