RemX is currently seeking an experienced HR Business Partner for a Direct Hire opportunitywith our Medical Device client located in the La Jolla area. This is a Direct hire opportunity with a well-established organization that will pay 90-100k plus DOE; onsite, essential role. We are looking for someone to support the day-to-day HR of the Corporate site with a focus in employee relations. The selected individual will work on a large and robust HR team providing Employee Guidance and partnering with Department Leaders to ensure strategic initiatives produce a winning culture. Please apply for immediate consideration!
- Provide Employee Relations guidance to Corporate employees; position will work on a team of HRBP’s that support different divisions; this role will oversee, and work in tandem with Department Managers, corporate infrastructure like Marketing, F&A, etc.
- Maintains and enhances a productive work environment by resolving conflicts between management and employees; coaching management on effective management and coaching techniques; and maintaining open communications with associates and management.
- Assist department with performance evaluation, support Talent Acquisition and assist with all new hire orientation classes
- Someone who can work with various levels in organization with equal customer service
- Conduct research into Human Resource programs/policies and activities and recommend changes or innovations where appropriate. Review succession planning and implement new strategies to retain Talent
- Assist with Talent Acquisition of leadership and Executive support level roles