Billing Specialists are needed for busy Diabetic Supply Company - - THIS A WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY!!
If you have a passion for being a patient advocate and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, consider this role for immediate consideration!
The Billing Specialist will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, ensuring patient demographics and insurance information are current and up to date.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND DUTIES OF THE BILLING SPECIALIST INCLUDE (but not limited to):
- Submit patient claims to insurance carriers, following filing procedures for each carrier
- Enters billing charges
- Responsible for accounts receivables, billing charges, payment postings and collections
- Adapts quickly to frequent process changes and improvements
- Is reliable, engaged, and provides feedback as to improve processes and policies
- Attends all department, team, and weekly company meetings as required
- Perform any additional responsibilities or special projects as required
- High School diploma or GED required
- 1-2 year(s) administrative experience preferred
- 1-2 year(s) medical billing experience preferred
- Excellent Customer service skills, including phone and interpersonal skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook preferred
- Typing accuracy of 30 wpm minimum
- Database data entry experience preferred.
- Work history of excellent attendance and punctuality
- High comfort level working with culturally diverse team members and clients
- Solid mathematical skills, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred, knowledge of orthotics and diabetes a plus
- Some experience with medical insurance and/or DME a plus
For immediate consideration of this role, you must apply. Please also send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference: JOB ID 778846 – Billing Specialist