A Construction company in Anaheim is looking for an HR/Payroll Administrator to join the team. This is supporting a wide range of operational support including Weekly Payroll, HR duties, as well as General office support for the organization. We are looking for a long term fit with a Can-Do attitude. Pay depends on experience, approx. $25/hr and includes great benefits upon hire. This role will be working On-Site. Direct Hire
Scope of Work: 35% Payroll (weekly), 35% HR related duties, 30% General Operational / Office Support
- Weekly payroll processing and time and attendance management for under 100 field employees (Union / Certified Payroll).
- Responsible for Payroll and Payroll tax accounting
- Will serve as point of contact for Human Resources including on-boarding, workers comp, EDD
- Assists in the administration of employee benefits; medical, dental, vision, life, and short/long term disability plans.
- Will serve as primary point of contact to answer incoming calls
- Support Construction supervisors with general office support including running daily/weekly reports
- Will order office supplies and maintain office inventory
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have Payroll processing experience including Payroll Tax (quarterly taxes)
- Should have 1 year of HR experience
- Must know CA labor laws
- Comfortable serving as Office Support for the team
- Construction industry experience is a plus (not required)
- Degree: Associate Degree or Bachelor’s degree; equivalent experience in an Payroll and HR related field.