A Manufacturer based in Foothill Ranch (Orange County) is in immediate need for a Supply Chain Professional who can support with Buyer and Supply Chain duties to help procure items in preparation for a product launch, this role will report to the Director of Supply Chain and will work in tandem with the Inventory and Planning team. This is a 6 month contract running through Q1 2022. Offering $40-50/hr.
If you are a Supply Chain professional experience as a Buyer, Planner and Supply Chain with 7+ years of experience including US and Mexico manufacturing, this could be a great fit for your skill set.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists Supply Chain Director with heavy Excel data spreadsheets to track inventory and manufacturing supply chain data
- Work Order management from creation to completion.
- Assist in creating/updating various customer reports; track flow of work orders and planning/scheduling
- You will be the go to person for identifying and resolving Supply Chain bottlenecks, assisting a Director on a team with a dedicated Buyer and other supporting roles
- Use ERP/Netsuite for purchase orders and evaluate purchase needs.
- Analyzes the requirements of the commodity, including preliminary specifications, preferred supplier, and date commodity is needed.
- Work with established vendors on Purchase Orders, tracks Material, WIP etc.
- Obtains RFP’s and RFQ’s and processes requisitions
- Responsible for timely procurement of thousands of parts and components
- Will work closely with the outsourcing Mexico plant and the local internal Lake Forest production teams
- Utilizes available reports to order materials/services as needed to ensure there are no delays due to material shortages.
- Ad hoc projects and reporting as needed