Remx is hiring a Order Process Specialist for a Manufacturing company in Maryville!
The position is a contract to hire role and the hours are Monday-Thursday from 7:00am-4:30pm and on Friday 7:00am-11:00am.
Pay is $15-$17DOE
Great company that offers an excellent benefit package and great way to get your foot in the door!
- Receive and configure sales orders
- Confirm sales orders and estimated production and shipping dates with customers
- Create job orders to drive scheduling and material demand for purchasing, production, and transportation teams
- Serves as a primary point of contact for sales, logistics, and manufacturing departments
- Liaise with multiple departments throughout various stages of the production process
- Collaborate with clients to discuss timelines and answer inquires
- Communicate with department and customers when shipping delays occur
- Draft, revise, and distribute daily production paperwork
- Schedule and coordinate work with department staff
- Confer with department supervisors or other personnel to asses progress and discuss changes
- Complete all other duties assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in related area preferred
- Minimum of two years in related production of knowledge of scheduling process required
- Ability to type a minimum of 50 words per minute
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of clerical procedures and systems such as operating computers and multi-line telephones, as well as navigating websites, using such functions, and word processing