The Travel Team is growing!
We are interviewing soon and would love to speak with people who are passionate about providing quality customer service and assisting customers with booking travel reservations. This is a permanent opportunity with benefits and growth potential.
We have multiple shifts available ranging from 10am-3am. Remote until Q1.
Pay: $18-19/hr depending on experience.
The Bilingual Travel Agent is responsible for:
- Inbound call center environment
- Calls are from customers looking to book travel either using their rewards that have been accumulated, or purchasing travel using their payment card. You will also provide assistance to customers who have booked, but need help with cancelling, or making changes.
- Helping customers navigate what they can do and where they can go with their reward points
- Assisting customers experiencing issues with points redemption, etc.
- 40 hours of work a week
- Multiple shifts available!
- Our training will teach you about places in the world that you didn’t know existed!
- Opportunities for growth within the organization
- Assist Spanish Speaking Customers
Who We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1 years of call center or customer service experience is required
- 1 year of travel booking experience
- An articulate demeanor and friendly personality are necessary
- Bilingual in Spanish and English