RemX Staffing is working with a large international organization based in Kennesaw, GA that has a network of 340 strategic locations across 30 countries and more than 38,000 employees. They are in need of an experienced Staff Accountant to support their company on a contract basis.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities
- Oversee and perform accounting activities related to cost of acquiring and maintaining our inventory and rental equipment fleet. This includes investigating and resolving variance between Inventory and Rental Assets systems .
- Maintain the fleets asset registers in Oracle .
- Analyzes and reconcile the general ledger accounts related to rental assets registers .
- Assists in all aspects of the monthly financial close process including processing journal entries, reviewing account variances and reconciliations across multiple countries /divisions/operating locations
- Assist with the quarterly review and annual audit by preparing schedules, resolving questions, etc.