RemX is seeking experienced Call Center Representatives, Data Entry Professionals and Patient Advocates for a medical call center. This job requires that you must be in the Louisville, KY area and work onsite starting November 1st 2021.
- Pay rate is $17.00 an hour (weekly pay) and a $500.00 bonus with contract completion.
- Casual Dress Code
- Flexible Work Schedule with 8- and 10-hour shifts Monday- Friday 8a-8p
- Seasonal and Temp to Hire Opportunities
- We offer referral programs and online classes to help improve your skills or college level classes.
- Friendly work environment and a place to grow your career.
The Re-Enrollment Advocate supports the annual enrollment process for patients accessing coverage for their prescribed medications through inbound and outbound telephone support, as well as administrative functions. This role is a seasonal call center position. Schedules are flexible. Training and work are onsite in the call center. Work hours range from 8am to 8pm, Monday through Friday.
- Review and process patient’s enrollment forms to the Patient Assistance Program (PAP)
- Assist patients on the phone with PAP program enrollment by verifying the pre-screening and qualifying tasks.
- Notify patients and healthcare providers of approvals, denials, and any next steps needed to continue the enrollment process
- Schedule treatments to be sent to the patient or patient’s healthcare provider
- Support inbound and outbound phone lines for the PAP program
- Communicate daily with patient/authorized representative on eligibility based on PAP criteria and healthcare providers to manage expectations.
- Contact patient/authorized representative to determine supplementary information needed to enroll into the manufacturer’s PAP program.
- Prioritize workload to ensure patients’ enrollments are processed within specified timeframe
- Explain the PAP program and services to patients, authorized representatives, healthcare providers and physician’s office staff.
- Respond to program inquiries from patients, authorized representatives, healthcare providers, patient advocates and caregivers.
- Report adverse events/product complaint inquires received in accordance with standard operating procedures and current good manufacturer practices.
- Execute day-to-day operations specific to the assigned program(s).
- Always maintain patient confidentiality.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Demonstrated empathy and compassion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and detail oriented
- Balance multiple priorities to meet expected response deadlines
- Adaptable, flexible, and readily adjust to changing situations
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to comprehend and apply basic math principles
- Ability to apply logical thinking when evaluating practical problems
- Ability to present information and respond to questions from stakeholders
- Ability to interact with a diverse group
- Ability to listen and demonstrate a high degree of empathy
- Demonstrated computer skills includes Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Display tact and diplomacy in response to unfavorable or negative situations
- Demonstrated sensitivity and understanding when speaking with patients
- Demonstrated passion for speaking with people in an outgoing way
EQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two (2) years of work experience in a customer service or customer focused role
- Six (6) months of work experience in a call center environment.
- Experience with insurance and benefit investigations; knowledge of U.S. Private and Government payers
- Must have proven ability to provide consistently high-quality of service
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Two (2) years of work experience in pharmacy, managed care, Medicaid and/or Medicare organizations, pharmaceutical and/or biotech manufacturer, insurance, medical office, or related field
- Experience with HIPAA and patient services
- Bi-lingual, English and Spanish
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume to:
Let's get you a job you can grow in!
About RemX- The professional staffing division of EmployBridge, America's Leading Workforce Specialist:
When our Talent is looking for their next opportunity, we know they are not just looking for their next paycheck. Our Recruiters are experts in their specialized fields and understand that making the right match between the candidate and the company, is the key to long term success.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.