RemX is proud to represent a well established West Knoxville company
in seeking a dynamic
Mortgage Loan Processor
TRID experience is required and actual experience with the preparation of Loan Documents, Loan Estimates and Closing Disclosures.
BASIC FUNCTION: Processes loans and prepares loan documents in a centralized environment for all types of consumer and commercial loans, including complex loans and those with extensive regulatory requirements.
The position is a contract position with potential of a permanent opportunity. The hours are from 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday. Pay is $20-25/HR, depending on experience.
- Responsible for gathering documents regarding loan origination and processing
- Verifies all documentation for accuracy and completeness
- Verify taxes and insurance along with any fees for pre-disclosures and/or loan closing documents
- Correspond with title companies and investors
- Create and review loan packages
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2 year loan processing experience
- 2 year TRID loan processing experience required
- Mathematical aptitude
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Email and internet navigation
- Experience with Mortgagebot, LaserPro a plus