8-5/7-4 Monday - Friday
Onsite Position in Marietta GA
$13/ HR Weekly Pay
JOB SUMMARY: The Access Center Representative will manage large amounts of inbound calls in a timely manner. This position is responsible for all indirect/ direct service in accordance with the needs of the agency. The Access Center Representative also ensures the agency provides quality services and complies with agency, state and federal guide lines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers phone calls professionally and courteously in a timely manner.
- Assist and respond to the caller’s needs.
- Respond to client, staff, and third party inquiries by phone.
- Follows departmental protocols relating to scheduling appointments.
- Quality Assurance
- Implements process improvement to engage and inform clients, public, and staff.
- Assist in training co-staff in areas relating to service specialties as needed.
- General Responsibilities
- Maintains confidentiality for all indirect / direct service in accordance with agency policies, HIPAA policies and confidentiality laws.
- Maintains clinical records in accordance with agency policies.
- Ensures timely completion of agency required trainings/workshops.
- Completes other responsibilities and tasks as assigned.