** Give yourself the chance to see what other career opportunities are available to you! **
** This is a position with a company that knows what it’s like to be a Field Service Engineer – pay rate, company vehicle, bonus, work/life balance, paid travel! **
- Are you an experienced Field Service Engineer (3+ years) and want to make the move to the medical/laboratory device industry? Company will train on the equipment
- Do you have electro-mechanical troubleshooting experience and ability to travel in the Northern New Jersey/New York City area?
- Would you like to work for a company that offers career growth, work life balance and opportunity for advancement?
- $38-$43/hr plus OT pay, bonus, company vehicle, full benefits, paid travel time
- Medical Device, Laboratory Instruments, and Scientific Equipment
- 3+ years of experience, great team atmosphere, strong work/life balance and career growth
- Field Service Engineer for the Northern New Jersey/New York City area Territory
- 50-year-old service company of scientific and laboratory equipment in hospitals, clinics, surgery centers and physicians’ offices
- The field service team is expanding rapidly due to the growth of the company, focus on service and employee focus
- Senior management that has worked in the field, offers work/life balance, and understands the demands of the position.
- Located in and around the Northern New Jersey/New York City area Territory with travel throughout the territory, at times out of the area
- Work with customers in hospitals, clinics, laboratories and physicians’ offices
- Perform installation, pm and repair to equipment for 3 or more years that can include pathology and other related equipment
- Excellent compensation – $38-$43/hr; OT pay; quarterly and annual bonus
- Work from home and sent to sites; On the clock once you leave your house
- Medical, dental and vision, 401k, Full benefits package included company contributed HSA card
- Company vehicle provided, monthly meal allowance
- Ability to travel up to 80% in the area; occasionally out of the area/overnight stays