RemX Staffing is working with one of Atlanta's fastest growing companies and currently searching for a contract Financial Analyst to support their team. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for creating financial models of deal terms in a manner that supports the company’s goal of integrating customers across 2 businesses. Continuously monitor deals through the process to insure timely completion of finance proformas.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Produce financial models for customers to determine the profitability of National Account contracts
- Participate in cross functional discussions with pricing, contracts, and sales teams to gather deal information
- Monitor workflow processes to ensure deal flow and escalated potential issues to resolve delays
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information and inconsistencies/anomalies in more complex research/data.
- Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives guidance only on unusual, complex problems or issues. Work review typically involves periodic review of output by a supervisor and/or direct customers of the process.