RemX Specialty Staffing is looking for a Sr. Manager, Customer Experience Analyst for our client in Alpharetta. We're looking for someone who can manage the customer experience program, analyze data, and communicate insights and suggestions to Executive Leaders. Work for a nationally known, highly respected, industry leading organization. This direct hire opportunity offers a great culture and work environment and has several onsite benefits.
This position will require you to train onsite in Alpharetta and will have hybrid model after training. Hours are 8:30am-5:30pm.
Salary is based on experience.
- Manage the Customer Experience program in close partnership with team leadership, including developing the program roadmap, tracking progress, and making informed recommendations for optimization.
- Map the customer experience across all touchpoints and channels.
- Perform analytics across multiple sources of customer data using quantitative and qualitative tools and methods to drive actionable insights.
- Develop reports/presentations supporting CX findings and set clear expectations and action plan for sustainable improvement.
- Lead the design, implementation and optimization of the survey process and platform, as well as analytics and reporting specific to CX initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree (MBA/MS) in economics, statistics, marketing, finance, or business preferred.
- 3+ years in a customer experience or consumer insights related role.
- 10+ years of experience in analytics.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint are required.
- Experience working with Qualtrics (preferred), Medallia, or any CX survey and dashboard platform.
- Experience working with HubSpot (preferred) or other CRM data for CX purposes.
- Solid leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to lead, follow, collaborate, and influence at all levels of the organization.