We have an immediate Customer Accounts opening with a major financial services company in the Torrance, Ca area. This role will require the applicant to be in-office with a schedule of 8-5 Monday-Friday.
- Serve as liaison to answer questions, provide guidance, and resolve issues
- Perform administration of new business, payments, and billing
- Set-up and maintain current customer information
- Review and maintain weekly SAU, Finance Charge and Title Exception reports.
- Maintain databases of inventory, follow-up with state agencies, dealerships and other offices
- Complete searches and file required documents pertaining to company inventory
- Minimum three to five years customer service experience
- Ability to respond to top level management inquiries and assemble highly confidential/sensitive information.
- Strong customer service skills required to communicate effectively with all levels of management internal/external.
- Initiative and analytical ability to research and prepare reports.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Apply today and let's get you started!!!