Order Fulfillment / Customer Service
Be Part of a High-Performing Team.
Here is your chance to join a leading company as an Order Fulfillment Specialist. We have a Contract-to-Hire opportunity for someone with 1+ years of order fulfillment experience and the desire to move up the career ladder. Enjoy a collaborative team environment where you feel valued and appreciated! Competitive pay and great benefits are just some of the reasons why you don’t want to overlook this great opportunity.
Apply today and be happier too!
“I love working for this company.” Lindsey, RemX Associate
As a RemX Order Fulfillment / Customer Service Specialist We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Contract-to-Hire Opportunity
Order Fulfillment / Customer Service Position Description
- Reporting to the Order Processing Team Leader, you will have the opportunity to utilize your customer service and data processing skills to meet critical deadlines for our customers on a daily basis.
- Process customer orders and work with customers to gather and clarify information.
- Work schedule: 10:00 am - 6:30 pm (Monday through Friday)
Order Fulfillment / Customer Service Candidate Requirements
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to enter data quickly and accurately (45 wpm).
- Two plus years order processing or customer service experience in a call center environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, email, internet and integrated business/ERP systems, Salesforce and SAP.