Automobile parts and accessories company is looking for an Inventory Planner to join our well-known client in the Fountain Valley area. This is a Full-time position and is paying $25-$30/hr DOE.
We are seeking someone who has experience working in a manufacturing/supply chain market and inventory planning!
Inventory Planner Responsibilities:
Job Requirements and Skills:
High school graduate - Required
Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, or related field- Preferred
- Experience with inventory planning required
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Excel required
- Experience with Word and PowerPoint preferred
- Experience with MS Access or other SQL preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent organizational skills (Reports and Timelines)
- Flexibility and responsiveness to changing circumstances