Our client is looking for a Data Specialist with Salesforce Service Cloud experience. This is a long term contract position. It is 100% remote.
- Interact with business users--across all levels of the organization
- To consolidate information from dozens of internal and potentially external source systems and third-party enrichment data, create master-level supplier classification and mapping relationships, access, synchronize and publish data and apply data stewardship and governance approaches across hierarchies, tasks and overall classifications.
- Develop business process and procedures to on-board new consumer and maintaining of consumer information
- Establish data quality rules within Salesforce Service Cloud for on-going data quality needs.
- Creation of documentation on data elements, business process, design and functional flow.
- To promote effective governance and risk mitigation with extensible consumer data management. profile management, risk driven consumer segmentation, and ability to integrate with third-party supplier information services.
- Facilitate requirement gathering meetings, communicate complex business needs into clear, actionable systems requirements, researches and evaluates alternative solutions (Salesforce Data Discussions, Zero Distance, Call Centers)