Remx is seeking a Project Assistant for a Downtown Knoxville company.
The position is contract to hire and the hours are Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm.
The company does offer an excellent benefit package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 10 vacation days per calendar year and 10 sick days per calendar year.
This position will support Project Managers
- Generate, track, and complete all necessary subcontracts, bonds, and other project functions, including but not limited to, change orders.
- Be familiar with state construction requirements and lien procedures
- Maintain project documents with a standardized filing system and server
- Answer calls from vendors and/or clients
- Gather and assemble supporting documents for Project Manager, including cost reports, vendor invoices, timecards, visa expense reports, and other necessary documentation
- Manager project requirements, including cost tracking, as needed
- Participate in meetings, taking and publishing necessary minutes
- Process project close out documents
- Must have 3 to 5 years' experience in a construction environment
- Basic understanding of necessary accounting principles and processes
- Attention to detail and math skills are essential
- Extensive use of Microsoft Office
- Must able to work in a fast-paced environment.