Patient Care Representatives (PCR) that show empathy, compassion, patience, and can actively listen to patients are needed for a local pharmaceutical company. If you are up for a career challenge and looking to apply and grow your pharmacy and customer service skills, this opportunity is for you!
**MUST BE A LICENSED PHARMACY TECHNICIAN, OR HAVE AN ARIZONA STATE TRAINEE LICENSE AND LIVE IN ARIZONA TO APPLY**
In this fast paced and challenging position, responsibilities include:
- Managing inbound and outbound patient calls in a timely manner using audio/video technology. Inbound calls are general inquiries from patients regarding refills, general issues or questions that they maybe did not want to manage with the kiosk video button
- The Outbound calls are predominately scheduling deliveries – if a patient does not want a delivery and will be using a kiosk, ensuring that the kiosk has the inventory
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent and consistent customer service.
- Seeks assistance with escalated issues involving patients or prescription guidelines from management.
- Attending educational seminars and other learning opportunities to expand your knowledge of the company and position.
- Interacts with all internal and external customers in a positive and professional manner.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts and tools appropriately.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Licensed Pharmacy Technician
- CPhT/Pharm Tech Trainee background OK, but will be required to be licensed within 6 months of starting - further details will be discussed upon selection
- 2+ years of front-line call center experience
- Healthcare background experience
- Multi-lingual (Spanish and English) written and verbal desirable
- Aptitude to establish and maintain supportive customer relations with patients, advocates, healthcare providers and pharmacists
- Active listening skills and ability to proactively solve problems ensuring a “White Glove” approach
- Ability to learn quickly, retain information & appropriately apply the knowledge to improve call quality
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills
- Must be available to work some holidays and weekends (rotating schedules)
**Our client has a Covid-19 vaccine mandate. Candidates who are interested in applying will be asked to show proof upon selection to the role**
Pay: $19+ hr, depending on experience, paid weekly with benefits available!
To be considered for this dynamic role, please apply. To expedite further consideration, continue to apply but also email your resume to email@example.com and reference JOB ID - Pharm Tech