RemX is seeking a well-organized and responsible interim Medical Office Manager to manage clinic staff. Our client is a highly regarded healthcare organization. The Medical Office Manager will oversee various administrative tasks including managing patient records, payroll, billing and office budgets and hiring and training administrative personnel. This is 100% onsite Temp.
- Supervise, train, and evaluate administrative staff.
- Set the staffing schedule and approve paid time off.
- Hire and onboard new administrative staff.
- Assist in overseeing financial operations, including billing and coding.
- Ensure that customer service standards are met.
- Collaborate with nurses, doctors, and executives.
- Work with executives to set goals, objectives, and budgets.
- Ensure regulations, guidelines, and standards are followed.
- Use EPIC electronic medical records (EMR).
Discover why our clients and associates like working with RemX Workforce Experts - Apply Today!