A well-established office product manufacturer is in need an experienced Human Resources Coordinator, Temp to hire, Offering $20/hr. located in the Anaheim.
- Responsible for posting and maintaining position openings up to date on all recruiting platforms
- Conduct new hire orientation and complete onboarding for all new hires in all systems including review of resumes, schedule, and conduct interviews, provide recommendations to management, and verify references, drug/background checks, and E-verify submissions
- Create, file, maintain and update all employee files including I-9 documentation
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions and/or directing escalated issues to HR Manager
- Assist HR Manager with Benefits Open Enrollment, and/or benefit related inquiries and update in all systems
- Assist with Worker’s Compensation related issues including but not limited to reporting the claim, guiding the employee through the process, conducting follow up with employee, conducting investigation of the incident and escalating complex issues to the HR Manager
- Assist with completing EDD and State Disability notices
- Assist with completing employee related verification of employment requests
- Manage and update all HR related spreadsheets accurately and timely
- Review and maintain all payroll related updates in system and edit all timecards
- Escalate payroll discrepancies to HR Manager
- Perform other duties as assigned.