For immediate consideration please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (title: Remote Sales Rep Minnesota)
Company leader in the payroll, human resource, and benefits outsourcing industry, is looking for Sales Representatives to Sell Company's products and services by developing new clients and increasing the client base to increase profits in the Sale of Human Resource Services and PEO Sales organizations
- Presenting products and services to final decision makers and end users within the prospect universe. Presentations are to be held at the prospect’s work site.
- Contacting companies that are already using our company services for time and attendance and trying to sell the HR services portion.
- Scheduling appointments and visiting potential and current referral sources to secure referrals to end users.
- Prospecting for new clients and new referral sources utilizing the telephone, direct mail, seminars, current client visits, or other local marketing programs directed by Sales management.
- Analyzing the customer needs and interests, determining which products are appropriate and referring to appropriate party when necessary.
- Expediting the resolution of customer problems or complaints.
- Completing and submitting accurate new business paperwork, expense reports and weekly activity reports
- May be required to travel outside of geographical territory for purposes of attending Conference, training sessions and/or area Zone meetings.
- Expediting the resolution of client problems or complaints to facilitate a positive onboarding experience.
- High School Diploma - Required
- 2 + years of experience in Relevant sales, B2B and prospecting experience
- Must have strong business acumen,
- Must pass a background check
- $46K - $60K base + monthly commission = Total Annual Package is $120k on year one, and grow from there!
- Guarantee commission for the first four (4) months of the role which is $5k per month for four months
- Work from home
- Excellent benefits: health care, 401K, wellness programs, PTO, training and development
Training Length: Three weeks
Training Schedule: 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday VIRTUAL BUT must live in Wisconsin or Minnesota
Post-Training Schedule: 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday
Work Location: Hybrid – mixture of work at home and visit clients based on scheduled appointments. 70/30 Home/Onsite with clients