RemX is partnered with a Healthcare company to find a Medical Office Manager to oversee 2 sites (Redondo Beach, Signal Hill). Will direct, supervise and coordinate staff and office activities on a day to day basis to provide quality patient care. The multi-task oriented Medical Office Manager must be able to effectively perform in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Ensure office policies and procedures, and compliance to HIPAA.
- Supervise, train, and evaluate administrative staff.
- Create staffing and contingent workers’ schedules and approve time off requests.
- Ensure that customer service standards are met.
- Collaborate with nurses, doctors, and executives.
- Work with executives to set goals, objectives, and budgets.
- Make sure regulations, guidelines, and standards are followed.
- Use electronic medical records (EMR) system for billing, scheduling, and payroll.
Discover why our clients and associates like working with RemX Workforce Experts and Apply Today!