RemX Staffing has an immediate opening for an experienced LPN to join a Rheumatology practice to assist with clinical tasks. This is a Full time opportunity.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES: (List does not include all duties assigned)
- Escorts patients to exam rooms and prepares patients for examinations and procedures according to physician preferences.
- Records vital signs of patients, including pulse, blood pressure, height, etc.
- Performs appropriate procedures, such as phlebotomy, injections, EKGs, holter monitors, etc.
- Assists the physician(s) with procedures, as well as administering medications and conducting patient educations.
- Handles phone nursing when appropriate, to include triaging, pre-certs, referrals, calling in prescriptions, etc.
- Performs clerical duties necessary for the physicians to see patients; contacts patients regarding test results or for other related reasons as directed.
- If needed, schedules patient appointments with efficient use of clinical time slots.
- Maintains stocked, neat and clean exam rooms and common work areas on a daily basis.