Now Hiring Loan Processor! Immediate Opening!
Your Dream Job Starts Here!
If you’re a dependable, detail-oriented person who can excel in a fast-paced environment with a smile, you’re perfect for this exciting job! We have an immediate need for a Loan Processor in a Contract-to-Hire position with opportunity to grow your career. We offer competitive pay and a range of benefits to fit your specific needs. If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, apply today!
Apply today and find out why administrative professionals are 5 times more likely to want to work for RemX than our competitors.
“I had a great experience working with RemX; my recruiter Jeff was fabulous!”
Allison, RemX associate
As a RemX Loan Processor We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- Contract-to-Hire Opportunity
Loan Processor Requirements:
- Reviews and analyzes the loan application and documentation to ensure the information is complete, accurate, and complies with company standards, applicable regulations, and secondary market guidelines.
- Communicate effectively to internal and external personnel regarding application status to inform relevant parties and expedite the validation process
- Efficiently utilize the tools, resources, and time available to them to complete the validation process to ensure we remain compliant and within company guidelines
- Build and maintain relationships with external partners and applicants
- Provide exemplary service levels in accordance with internal company policy
- Work as part of a team to ensure that Company quality and volume objectives are exceeded
- Perform other related duties as required or as assigned
Loan Processor Qualifications:
- Knowledge of the indirect lending industry, retail installment loan contracts, vehicles and collateral valuation, loan terms including buy rates, contract rates, LTV, front and back LTV, dealer mark-up, reserve and participation, ancillary products, title documentation, lien perfection, and regulatory requirements
- Ability to apply critical thinking when performing job duties
- Exceptional attention to detail, organization, and time management skills, including the ability to prioritize
- Exceptional relationship-building skills, maintaining a professional and customer-oriented approach
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-intensity, time-sensitive environment
- Flexibility to work nights, Saturdays, and holidays
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 1+ years experience in automotive lending or consumer credit environment. Funding or Credit Underwriting experience preferred
- Proficient or advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, and familiarity with Loan Origination systems is preferred.