Now Hiring HR Generalist! Immediate Opening!
Your Dream Job Starts Here!
If you’re a dependable, detail-oriented person who can excel in a fast-paced environment with a smile, you’re perfect for this exciting job! We have an immediate need for a HR Generalist in a Contract-to-Hire position with opportunity to grow your career. We offer competitive pay and a range of benefits to fit your specific needs. If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, apply today!
Apply today and find out why administrative professionals are 5 times more likely to want to work for RemX than our competitors.
“I had a great experience working with RemX; my recruiter Jeff was fabulous!”
Allison, RemX associate
As a RemX HR Generalist We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- Contract-to-Hire Opportunity
HR Generalist Requirements:
HR Generalist Qualifications:
- A bachelor's degree and three to five years of HR experience,
- or a master's degree in HR management and two years of experience in the HR field,
- or seven years of experience in the HR field, or any similar combination of education and experience, in the HR field.
- Strong working knowledge in recruiting, retention, performance evaluations, training, WC, UC, FMLA, FLSA, EEOC, PA HRC, USERRA, OSHA, AAP, Right to Know,
- No Degree depends on experience.
- On site right now until trained
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of HRIS software
- Systems: Word, Excel, UKG, ADP as long as they have good technology experience
HR Generalist Competencies:
- Design - Demonstrate attention to detail.
- Problem Solving - Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner. Develops alternative solutions.
- Technical Skills – Strive to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to internal customer needs. Meet commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills - Maintain confidentiality. Listens to others without interrupting; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication - Speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Listen and obtain clarification. Respond well to questions.
- Written Communication - Write clearly and informatively. Present numerical data effectively.
- Teamwork - Balance team and individual responsibilities. Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions.
- Diversity - Demonstrate knowledge of EEO policy, Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a harassment-free environment
- Ethics - Treat people with respect. Work with integrity and uphold organizational values. Maintain the highest level of Ethics.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures. Display support of organization's goals and values.
- Motivation - Set and achieve challenging goals.
- Professionalism - Treat others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position. Accept responsibility for own actions.
- Quality – Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Arrive to work and meetings on time. Ensure work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Dependability - Follow instructions and respond to management direction. Take responsibility for own actions.
- Training- Ability and willingness to learn the procedures of the department. Employee must be able to demonstrate proficiency in all job functions.