this is a direct hire, not a temp job or contract. Our Mesa client in the high tech manufacturing industry is seeking a Continuous Improvement Coordinator to join the team, reporting to the Global Quality Manager. Steadily growing and successful company, the position is open due to an internal promotion.
Physically Work in the Mesa Office . Business Hours 7:30 am - 5:30 pm. Pay is DOE in the range starting 54K to 58K.
OVERVIEW OF THE RESPONSIBILITIES :
- In every department of the company: implement, audit, and promote continuous improvement of all business activities, processes, and the quality management systems
- Valuate production processes for compliance with quality requirements
- Use measurement, analysis and evaluation methods to accurately identify and document process improvement projects and results
- Assist in development of audit plans, audit schedules
- Participate in quality audits
- Identify processes, situations, etc., where organization is meeting requirements, as well as identify opportunities for improvement
- Assist audit team in developing audit reports; present audit reports to top management, as needed
- Assist with follow-up audits, as required
- May be required to develop internal auditing/testing parameters
- Coordinate Corrective Actions programs (facilitate meetings, complete documentation, ensure actions are completed and effective)
- Coordinate supplier scorecard program
The company culture is continuous improvement, friendly & helpful internally, where everyone contributes to the goals and deadlines in an industry that is constantly changing with demanding high-profile customers.
THE BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- BA degree
- Above-average analytical ability and problem solving ability
- Intermediate/Advanced level in Excel (Able to work with pivot tables, use lookup formulas, etc.)
- Experience writing documents such as SOPs, work instructions, training, flow charts, work flows
- Solid experience with auditing tools (e.g., VISIO, control charts).
- Experience generating a variety of reports and compiling data summaries
- Experience coming up with and/or monitoring quality objectives, key operational processes, and quality department KPI’s (key performance indicators)
- Ability to work well with people at all levels of the organization and as part of a diverse audit team
- Excellent presentation skills in-person and via Skype or webex meeting
- Ability to communicate with team members on controversial issues.
- 2-3 years of industry experience in a direct or cross functional capacity
Again, this is a work in office role.
Feel free to reach out to me, Gloria DAmbrisi directly